| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Xichang in November is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.6 °C (47.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 19.6mm (0.8in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Xichang November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Xichang, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Xichang:
- Changdu, China - 611.5 kms (380 miles) NW
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 715.2 kms (444.4 miles) W
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 725.2 kms (450.7 miles) W
- Putao, Myanmar - 482 kms (299.5 miles) W
- Khamti, Myanmar - 684.2 kms (425.2 miles) WSW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 559.7 kms (347.8 miles) WSW
- Tengchong, China - 487.3 kms (302.8 miles) SW
- Homalin, Myanmar - 805.9 kms (500.8 miles) WSW
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 647.4 kms (402.3 miles) SW
- Katha, Myanmar - 723.5 kms (449.6 miles) WSW
- Lashio, Myanmar - 714.5 kms (444 miles) SW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 781.2 kms (485.4 miles) SSW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 891.5 kms (554 miles) S